Matthew A. Disher
CIO – IT / Security / Networking Professional
“Enabling network transformation” with Zscaler. Covering named/major accounts in the Ohio Valley.
There are a lot of vendors tossing around network transformation buzzwords these days. Some of them are hardware vendors struggling to find a place to play in the software as a service and network as a service world. Zscaler is leading that transformation and I’m very excited to be part of that.
Anyone asking to talk to you about a hybrid-cloud solution is only doing so because they don’t have what’s required to fully cloud enable you or your organization.
If you’re ready to take your network security infrastructure to the next level let’s get together and talk about it.
“Making Networking Great Again!” with Juniper Networks, covering named/major accounts in Ohio, Kentucky with a few in Pittsburgh as a pre-sales systems engineer.
CIO of Seapine Software, Inc. (now a Perforce company) where we made ALM Great Again.
(Please drop me a note below or email me directly (email@example.com) for an up-to-date resume).
If you have a need for someone like me and the position you have is more challenging than the one I’m in now then let’s have that conversation.
CIO /IT Professional Profile:
- Focused on network security and cloud transformation.
- Global experience, working with offices in the UK, and Munich, Germany. Consultants in APAC and South Africa.
- Focus on hiring, training and retention. Helping those that are willing and able to be ready. Helping mentor those that are willing and ready to be able, and motivating those who are able and ready to be willing.
- Broad IT and industry knowledge, able to ramp up quickly in any specific area.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.
- I tend to be very passionate about my tasks and endeavor to lead by example.
- 27 years and counting in Information Technology and Software Development.
- Experienced in small to medium sized organizations including start-up companies.
- Juniper Networks broad suite of products with a primary focus on security, followed by switching and routing. SRX/vSRX/EX/QFX/MX and Junos Automation.
- Junos Space and Security Director.
- Juniper, JNCIA-JUNOS, JNCDA, JNCDA-DC
- Most Microsoft technologies and infrastructures including Active Directory, Exchange, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Virtualization, both VMWare and Hyper-V
- Operating systems: Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Programming: C/C++, PHP, VB, light .Net C#, python.
- Cisco IOS, routing, switching and security.
- SQL, SQL Reporting and Business Intelligence.
- ALM Tools (Specifically Seapine tools).
- Web Technologies: html, css, php, apache, IIS, mysql, hosting.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies with a side of AWS.
- Multi-Rotors, Quadcopters and UAV’s
- Golf and the occasional game of racquetball.
- Motorcycling, Sport-Touring and Endurance riding specifically.
- Natural Horsemanship.
- Competition speed shooting. (Steel Challenge/GSSF)
- Beating my sons at PS4 (both of them).
- Losing in cards to my daughter Molly, she deals a mean game of ‘Speed’ and Maria who can beat anyone, even Rain-man, at Rat-A-Tat-Cat.
- Supporting my daughter Maria with her love of horses and shooting, and Molly too, they both beat very good shooters regularly.
- Listening to Maggie Play Piano, and eating her incredible fish tacos.
- Just about anything IT related, but no I won’t fix your personal computer.
- Sacking out in the hammock with my dogs; Monty and Emma.
- All forms of Racing (NASCAR/Motocross/Race-to-Dakar)
Matt Disher’s Facebook Profile