Matthew A. Disher
You can find my resume Here
Short and sweet. Am I looking for a employment at the moment?
No, not really, but if you have a need for someone like me and the position you have is more challenging than the one I’m in now then we should probably talk.
I tend to be a loyal employee, so your position will needs to be special, very special.
- Motorcycling, Sport-Touring and Endurance riding specifically.
- Natural Horsemanship.
- Losing to my son at PS2/PS3 (both of them).
- Losing in cards to my daughter Molly, she deals a mean game of ‘Speed’ and Maria who can beat anyone, even Rain-man, at Rat-A-Tat-Cat.
- Supporting my daughter Molly with her love of Gymnastics, Horses and shooting.
- Listening to Maggie Play Piano.
- Sword fighting with Matthew, he thinks he’s a Ninja.
- Just about anything IT related, but no I won’t fix your computer.
- An occasional game of Golf.
- Sacking out in the hammock with my dog ‘Monty’.
- All forms of Racing (NASCAR/Motocross/Race-to-Dakar)